Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Bergamot Essential Oil Review



About Bergamot Essential Oil
Aroma: Citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm spicy floral quality.
Use: Diffuse for emotional and mental benefits, massage diluted for physical ailments.

Therapeutic Properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, anti-fungal, antispasmodic, antitoxic, cooling, deodorant, and tonic.
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience

I'm new to using essential oils. I like how each oil has many different uses. Citrus scents are one of my favorites. They boost my mood when I'm feeling grumpy or tired. Bergamot does this for me. This would smell great diffused or in DIY bath salts. I saw a recipe that mixed Bergamot, Lavender and Orange essential oils with Epsom salt. 


Connect with Simply Earth
Instagram
You can purchase Bergamot Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment