Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Bright Red Happy Santa Christmas Mug Review


About Happy Santa Christmas Mug
Beautiful, red and white Santa Claus print solid stoneware mugs make the perfect gift this holiday season. Designed with the user in mind these earthenware mugs are bright, with a cheery Santa Claus print are solid, sturdy and comfortable in the hand, and are guaranteed to brighten up any home, office, or office party this year, during present giving time.


Our Experience
This mug is bright and colorful, perfect for the Christmas season. It's just the right size for a cup of hot cocoa with a few marshmallows. I like that it is microwave safe, because I often need to reheat my cup of coffee. It's also dishwasher safe. It would make a great gift for a teacher or a co-worker. Made in China.

You can purchase the Bright Red Happy Santa Christmas Mug here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment