Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Penny Royal Essential Oil Review



About Penny Royal Essential Oil 
Aroma: Similar to peppermint, but is less minty and oddly sweet and herbaceous.
Uses: A fragrance for homemade detergent.

Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, digestive, insect repellent, and stimulant.
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience

I'm still learning about essential oils. I've read some conflicting information on this oil. I've read that this oil can help the fight against fleas. I've also seen that it is only used in detergents. I've also read that it can be very dangerous, especially when consumed. It does have a nice scent, but to be on the safe side I don't think I will use it.

Connect with Simply Earth

Instagram
You can purchase Penny Royal Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment