Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

Valentia Exfoliating Scrub Review



About Exfoliating Scrub for Men by Valentia
Exfoliating isn't just for women anymore; it removes dead skin and brings pesky ingrown hairs to the surface, allowing for a cleaner closer shave with fewer nicks and cuts. Can we say...smooth to the touch! Large, open pores are the perfect vehicles for toxins to enter the skin and take away the skin's natural shine, elasticity and moisture. Our deep cleanse brings these toxins out of hiding and buffers them away along with dead skin so the result is a clean and smooth look. The first step to smooth clear skin, is a deep cleanse combined with a good scrub. Natural ingredients work together to provide a deep cleansing scrub that pushes dirt and oil to the surface for easy removal. Starting your shave with a crisp clean face ensures you avoid ingrown hairs and razor burn. Men don't often worry about skin feeling fresh, but this exfoliating scrub restores skin to a healthier version with smaller pores, an even skin tone and a skin texture that feels rejuvenated and refreshed. Natural oils like safflower, coconut and almond oil work together in a unique combination that promises to get rid of excess dirt and oil that threatens the integrity of the skin. Your skin gets essential fatty acids that unclog pores and prevent acne, while moisturizing and soothing dry irritated skin.

My Husbands Experience
My routine is usually just some soap on my face in the shower, and I only use soap a few times a week otherwise my skin feels really dry! I really liked the way this felt when I applied it to my skin. I've used my wife's scrub a few times and noticed that the granulars in her exfoliate are really big (relatively speaking) and suspended in a gel. I have to scrub my face really hard to get it to work and reapply to my forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. The Valentia Exfoliating Scrub for Men was smooth, creamy and filled with tiny little exfoliants made of pumice stone, apricot shells and olive seeds. A little bit did my whole face and neck. The tiny grains really scrubbed my face and I felt like it was really getting dead skin and oils cleared away. The blackheads on my nose are all gone. The best part! It doesn't smell like candy! My wife's scrub smells like strawberries and watermelon. This scrub smells nice and is really subtle. It doesn't over power. I don't know if it's the coconut, safflower or almond oils in the scrub, but my face feels smooth and soft without any greasy or oily feel.

You can purchase Valentia Exfoliating Scrub for Men here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment