Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil Review



About Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Aroma: Camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes.
Use: It works great for insect repellents; shown in a study to be effective treating respiratory illnesses.
Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, bactericidal, deodorant, fungicidal, & insecticide. 
13% of the profit from each purchase helps end human trafficking.

My Experience
Essential oils are relatively new to me. I can definitely smell the similarity to citronella. I like that this oil can be used to repel mosquitos. Here in the northwest we get a lot of them after sunset in the summer. Last year, during soccer practice, my husband used a bug repellant that smelled awful. I'd make him shower immediately when he got home, and I'm sure it was filled with chemicals. I'm excited to use this to make our own repellant this year. 

Connect with Simply Earth
Instagram
You can purchase Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil here.

Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment