Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Genuine Australian Lambswool Duster Review



About Genuine Australian Lambswool Duster
Give your car the care and upkeep it deserves with the Genuine Australian Lambswool Car Interior Duster by Lush Ride. Regular interior cleaning helps preserve your car's looks and value, and gives you the most comfortable drive.
Genuine lambswool performs better than similar microfiber or cloth car dusters, which may only push around dust and scuff delicate surfaces, or spray on finishes that can leave behind an oily residue. The Genuine Australian Lambswool Car Interior Duster by Lush Ride generates a static charge that effortlessly and gently attracts and removes dust - it's simple, effective and delivers professional car interior detailing results with the wave of a hand!
16" length is optimized for easy, comfortable and convenient use in all size cars - it's big enough to get the job done, compact enough to fit snugly in your car door storage slots. To clean this genuine lambswool duster, simply shake it out or spin it to remove dust for good, or hand wash when necessary.
This outstanding duster is also versatile - use it anywhere around your home or office to make dust disappear quickly and easily. Keep shelves and books dust free, clean delicate collectibles and knick knacks, dust window sills and corners, video screens, and much more.

My Experience
This duster has gotten tons of use in our house and our car. Immediately after I took it out of the package my sons wanted to dust the entire house! They dusted the blinds, the plants, the tables, the floor and each other. The hardest part was getting them to take turns. And any item that gets my kids excited to help with housework gets a big A+ in my book! Later, my husband commented how well it worked when he was dusting out TV and entertainment center. I used it in our van to dust the dashboard and it took less than a minute to get all the dust. Afterwards I was able to just shake it outside to get it clean. The leather loop fell off the end and I couldn't find it (I'm guessing one of my boys thought it wan't necessary) so I replaced it with a piece of ribbon so I could hang it up. Overall, this does a remarkable job and I'll probably need to get another so my boys don't fight over it. And maybe another to keep in the van.

You can purchase a Genuine Australian Lambswool Duster here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment