Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Belephant Baby Wrap Review



About Belephant Baby Wrap
Lightweight, stretchy, & sturdy! Our perfect blend of 95% Cotton /5% Spandex makes the perfect baby wrap! This will keep your baby comfortable, tight, and safe! This wrap can be used as a carrier, breastfeeding cover, or blanket swaddle. Carry, cover, or swaddle your infant or toddler with this neutral grey color that will match any outfit for any occasion. Includes step by step instructions for a basic hold. Machine washable - washing instructions are included. These slings make excellent shower gifts & presents.



My Experience
Miss N is four months old. When I first used the wrap she was tired and fussy. After carrying her for about two minutes she calmed down. Ten minutes later she was asleep. The instructions are a series of pictures, which were a little difficult to follow. But, there are lots of videos on how to tie a wrap. Because the fabric is so long, it might drag on the ground and get dirty if you are trying to tie it outdoors. She felt very secure in the wrap. Thee layers of fabric were holding her close to me, the two that cross over and the third that fully wrapped around. I also like that it will help keep her warm during outdoor walks in the winter. However, she and I might get too warm in the summer. I love the grey color. It is neutral so it is appropriate for both a boy or a girl. Overall, she seemed to really be comfortable, which makes me happy.

You can purchase the Belephant Baby Wrap here.

I received this product mentioned above at a dicount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment