Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Basics4Balance Probiotic Review



About Basics4Balance Probiotic
The formulation of 2.5 Billion CFU per capsule of L. acidophilus and B. bifidum have better clinically proven results than formulations with multiple strains. Adding other strains dilutes DDS-1 and reduces its proven effect. Dosage is three per day, one with each meal. Best taken with meals for digestive purposes, though 2-3 capsules a day can be taken any time as convenient and still work effectively. Bottle contains a 30 Day Supply. Store in a cool, dry place. If taking recommended dosage, refrigeration is not required. Left on shelf longer term, refrigeration is recommended for preservation. Stay committed to your health - there is no quick fix. It took years to develop imbalance. It takes time to restore it. Keep taking our probiotics and over time you will experience the difference. Basics4Balance is a health company focused on providing our customers with the best in probiotic research and inspiring them to make digestive health a top priority. Ingredients are 100% Natural. Vegan, Non GMO, No Soy, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Preservatives, No Chemicals, No Artificial Flavor or Color. Made in USA.

My experience
I have taken probiotics in the past, usually focused on restoring balance after taking antibiotics. I like this probiotic because it delivers more CFU per capsule than most other probiotics. It also has a lot of research to back it up which adds to my confidence. My digestive system does feel better after a couple weeks of taking B4B probiotics. I'm sure it will improve even more, because like they say - it took time to develop an unhealthy system it will take time to fix it. The most difficult part for me was remembering to take them three times a day. It will just take me a little longer to see the results I want.

Visit their website.
You can purchase Basics4Balance Probiotic here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment