Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Crabby Gear Minimalist Wallet Review



About Crabby Gear Minimalist Wallet
Travel light, but with the ability to carry your cards, cash, phone, and your favorite key. The elastic band with rubber grip securely holds what you need, and nothing more. The strong and lightweight material provides you the best wallet around. The strap can either secure your keys or ensure your wallet does not fall out of your pocket. Beyond utility, this wallet looks great as well with assorted color options!

My Experience
Looking for a wallet that is slim, yet hold all your essentials? This one fits the bill. I felt my ID and cards were held in securely. I used the back slot for my cards and the front slot for my cash. The rubber grip on the inside of the elastic band is unique. I have a slick case on my phone and this keeps it from slipping out. I love this wallet for quick errands. It also helps me keep my hands free. And when I'm out with my little ones this is so important. I have not used the strap to hold my keys, but I like that this is an option. One drawback is it does not have a place for coins. Overall, it has quality construction and functionality.

You can purchase the Crabby Gear Minimalist Wallet here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment