Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Post-natal Belly Band Review



About the Post-natal Belly Band
The Belly Band is made of 12% Polyester, 48% Nylon, 20% Bamboo Charcoal, 20% Rubber. It can be used straight after birth to first help with uterus and pelvis recovery, then used to tighten the abdominal area as well as back support, as you will be bending down constantly to pick up your baby. Perfectly safe for both natural and c-section. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to give you back support. The easy to use 3 step fastening feels secure and comfortably tight. Two extra compression belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line. You can wear it all day, everyday, even during sleep. Designed to bend, twist and move with your body and won't ride up, ever. The breathable bamboo fibers form a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements.


Without Belly Band

My Experience
I had my fourth baby almost three months ago. I have tried a couple other post-natal supports and this is the best by far! Other products had boning that would poke, or the elastic was sewn in such a way that it would fold and leave red marks on my skin. I like that this is completely flexible and doesn't bind or pinch. I love that I immediately have a waist! That is a great confidence booster right there! It is infinitely adjustable, so I can adjust it based on if I want more or less support. I also sit up much straighter while wearing it. The fabric is very soft. I don't worry if my baby brushes against it. After using this for a couple weeks I notice my tummy is a little flatter.
A couple others things I found were if the velcro isn't alined properly it may irritate the skin. I found that it does show under fitted clothes, so I tended to only wear it in the house. Sometimes I had a more difficult time nursing because I wasn't slouching, so I needed to prop my baby up higher either with my elbow or a pillow. Overall, this belly band provides comfort, support and an improved silhouette.


With Belly Band

You can purchase the Belly Band here.

I received this product mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment