Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pacify Mama Teething Necklace Review



About Pacify Mama Teething Necklace
This set is made from 100% food grade silicone that is BPA, latex, and metal free. Easily cleaned and dishwasher safe to keep your baby healthy while soothing their sore gums. The breakaway clasp shows that it is built for safety. The set includes the necklace and bangle bracelet. It has a stylish and modern design that pleases mom and stimulates baby's brain development.


My Experience
I'm so happy to have this teething necklace added to my accessories. I received several compliments on it. First, I love that it doesn't get caught in my hair. The construction is strong, I'm not worried that it will break while being chewed or pulled on. It has the break away clasp for added safety. The shimmer in the beads adds a bit of elegance. I also like the three accent beads, they give it something unexpected. So far Miss N hasn't used it for teething, but she does love to hold onto it while nursing. It keeps her hands busy so she doesn't scratch herself or me. The bangle gives me another safe item I can hand her if I forget to grab a toy on my way out of the house. Overall, this set is useful and attractive.

You can purchase the Pacify Mama Teething Necklace here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment