Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review



About Adovia Sulfur Soap
Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. Sulfur has antiseptic, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, and our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content. This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth. Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.

My Experience
I've tried other Adovia products and been very happy. Their Sulfur Soap is wonderful too. It's a good soap for both my face and my body. It has a nice scent, even my husband likes it. I did notice that I needed to rinse twice in order remove the lather. However, my skin felt soft and hydrated. It gentle enough that I can use it daily. Overall, after using this soap for several weeks, I'm pleased with the results.

You can purchase Adovia Sulfur Soap here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment