Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Abundant Harvest for Kids Review



About Abundant Harvest for Kids
This award-winning, and fast-moving conversation game helps families and educators open the door to more productive dialogue. It reinforces the importance of developing strong character traits and encourages good, principle-based decision making. Through this game, players quickly learn the law of the harvest—you reap what you sow. It is also available in a version for Teens and Adults.


Our Experience
This is a great games that teaches important principles. Mr. O is at just the right age for playing Abundant Harvest for Kids. The set up is very easy and the rules are simple. I like how we were able to take time to talk about the questions and explain why or why not he made good choices. He was also able to listen to me answer questions about difficult situations and hopefully learn through our discussions. I look forward to his brothers getting older and including them in our game. I think this would be a great game for classrooms as well. Overall I like this games because it is fun and at the same time educational.

Connect with Abundant Harvest
Website
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment