Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Surprise Ride Review



About Surprise Ride
Surprise Ride is a subscription service that sends kids ages 6-11 fun and educational hands-on activities that foster creativity and imagination!  The company was started by two sisters Donna and Rosy, and they have been working hard to create a lasting impact on the lives of children, beyond the latest toys or technologies.

Our Experience
I love finding new creative and hands-on activities to do with my boys. Surprise Ride packs a bunch of fun into one box! We received the "Green Thumb' box, it included a design your own wind chimes, a plant buddy, seed packet, spray bottle, solar dancing ladybug, book and snack.
Here is how we make our plant buddy. Mr. R lead the activity with Mr. C acting as his assistant. 
Adding the water and watching the dirt 'grow'!
The boys found it amazing how much the soil pellet expanded when they added the water. The direction card was easy to follow. I believe and older child could do this activity entirely on their own.
Pouring the grass seed into the stocking.
After Mr. R added the seeds, we scooped the dirt into the stocking then I helped by tying the rubber band around the bottom. I also helped make the nose and ears, their little hands weren't quite able to do that part. Then they took turns gluing on the eyes, eyebrows and mouth. Everything was included except the water, and a pair of scissors to open the glue bottle.
Hello. My name is Robert.
I like that there are enough activities in the box to keep several kids occupied for the weekend, or possibly one child for the entire month. Overall, we had a great time and would love to experience all their other boxes!

Connect with Surprise Ride
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment