Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review



About Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel
The Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches. It is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber and is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent. Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair. 

My Experience
My hair is down to my mid back. I usually use a regular towel to dry my hair. The Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel works very well. I found it to be very absorbent. It does reduce that amount of time my hair needs to dry. This will be so nice in the winter when in the past I've gone out of my house with wet hair. I would note that because of the length of my hair I needed to start wrapping my hair at one end of the towel instead of the middle. Occasionally some of my hair would stick out the end, but I just tucked it under to keep it secure. The fabric is plush and it washes well. Overall it works just like it claims. 

You can purchase Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment