Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Infuser Water Bottle Review



About FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle
The 26 oz FlavFusion Infuser Bottle is BPA & Lead Free and made of PET plastic. It is also made in the U.S.A. It features a flip top sipper lid for easy drinking on the go and a large opening for easy filling and cleaning. Just fill with water and add your favorite fruit like strawberries, raspberries, pineapple, lemons, limes, or cucumbers.

My Experience
This is the first time I have tried and infuser bottle. I know I need to drink more water and this seems like a great way to add flavor without adding needless calories. I like how easy it is to use. I usually cut up a handful of strawberries and place the into the holder. The holder screws onto the lid to stay in place. I found that I had even better result when I left it in the fridge overnight. Also continually shaking it helped infuse the water. Everything comes apart making it simple to clean too. I did find that I would have liked the flip top sipper to have a larger opening to make it easier to drink from. It did stay sealed well without any leaks. Overall it is a convenient way to flavor my water.

You can purchase the FlavFusion Infuser Water Bottle here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment