Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker Review



About Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds

  • They are 100% BPA free and non-toxic.
  • They are FDA approved, made with food grade silicone that meets the highest standards to ensure they are completely safe for you and your family.
  • Each mold is  8” long, 1” wide at the top & hold 3.4 oz or 1/3 cup.
  • They are reusable which saves money and environmental resources.
  • They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
  • They are cold and heat resistant so no cold fingers.
  • The slim cone shape fits into small spaces in your freezer, lunch box, purse or gym bag.





Our Experience
I made some quick juice pops for all the boys in the Bee Sili molds. By making them myself I know the ingredients opposed to the store bought treats. In order to fill them I stood them up in a pitcher and then set them all upright in them freezer. After they were frozen I was able to take them out and lay them flat. Each of the boys had one for dessert. I had to help Mr. C squeeze it from the bottom, but he still managed to make a mess by trying to pour it into his mouth. They were easy to clean. We hand washed ours, but they are dishwasher safe as well. The colors are fun and vibrant! I like that they can be reused, helping to reduce our eco footprint. I've also used them to pack on-the-go snacks like almonds and dried berries. Overall the boys loved using them and I'm sure they will get even more use next summer.



You can purchase Bee Sili Ice Pop Molds here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment