Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nordic Naturals Review



About Nordic Naturals
Nordic Naturals is a leading supplier of fish oil worldwide. Nordic Naturals believes that omega oils are essential to life. By correcting the global omega-3 deficiency, they give each generation what they need to grow healthy and strong. Through science and innovation, they are committed to delivering the world's safest, most effective omega oils.

Our Experience
We had the chance to try the Ultimate Omega Junior and the Vitamin C Gummies. Each of the boys tried them and of course I was curious and had to try them too.
The Vitamin C Gummies were loved by both Mr. O and Mr. C. I thought they were good too. They seemed similar to other gummie vitamins that we had tried in the past. The Tart Tangerine flavor was more than Mr. R could handle. But I think most kids will like them. I also like that they are free of many allergens.
I've been reading more about how important Omega-3's are to our health. The Ultimate Omega Junior soft gels were also well liked. I don't feel that my boys are old enough to swallow pills yet so I encouraged them to chew them. They were a little surprised when they 'popped' in their mouth. The strawberry taste is just ok if you ask me. Mr. O seems to like them. The recommended age is 5+, however I would still be careful with some children swallowing the soft gel shell.
Overall I think these products can aid in providing healthy supplements to my children.

Connect with Nordic Naturals
Website
Facebook
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment