Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Bru Joy Julienne Peeler Review



About Bru Joy Julienne Peeler
Thanks to its ultra-sharp dual blades & ergonomic handle, Bru Joy Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler allows you to create professionally presented julienned salads, vegetable spaghetti or zoodles in seconds. Extremely easy to clean too - just rinse the dual blades in running water then put the peeler in dishwasher. Made of top quality solid stainless steel - heavy duty and will not break. Ultra-sharp dual julienne and peeling blade - minimum hand efforts required and produces julienned slices in seconds.

My Experience
The Bru Joy Julienne Peeler is easy to use. It has a comfortable handle and it's easy to switch between blades. I especially liked using it to add julienne carrots to my salads. My son even asked for a plate of carrots for himself. Such a great way to make a healthy snack. It was also easy to clean and I love the convenience of being able to put it in the dishwasher. Overall I think this a quality tool that I am happy to have in my kitchen.

You can purchase the Bru Joy Julienne Peeler here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment