Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask Review



About Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask
Barefaced Mud uses only the best natural and organic ingredients to be good to your skin and keep our mud fresh for you to enjoy. Zero gluten, no parabens and cruelty free. Dead Sea mud is packed with natural goodness and bursting with earthborn minerals for the perfect facial clay mask experience. Its unique blend causes skin renewal, and leaves behind a visibly brighter and noticeably clearer layer of skin. Its anti-aging and natural healing properties also helps to prevent wrinkles and relieve common skin conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, acne and eczema.


My Experience
I have tried other mud masks and found them to be too harsh and drying. This is not the case with the Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask. It has a slight grit to it that helps with exfoliating. The lavender scent is relaxing. After rinsing my face I was happy to find that my skin felt soft and hydrated. The oils seem to be absorbed as the mask dries. My skin is somewhat sensitive, so I've used it once a week so as not to overdo it. However, I think I might move up to twice a week because I love the results. Overall I feel that my skin looks and feels smoother.

You can purchase Barefaced Dead Sea Mud Mask here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment