Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Adovia Pure Shea Butter Review



About Adovia Pure Shea Butter
Raw Shea Butter has been proven to provide natural relief from symptoms of very dry skin, psoriasis, dryness and eczema. Also very popular as a daily moisturizer. Excellent for stretch marks from pregnancy or other reasons. Great to use as a tummy butter for expecting mothers. It can be used as a deep daily moisturizer for skin & hair. Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin F. It does not clog pores. Adovia Shea Butter is highly moisturizing and long lasting. Used by many to make DIY soaps and lotions.

My Experience
I've found many uses for this shea butter. I especially like using on my hands and cuticles. I wash my hands often and use hand sanitizer when I'm working so the shea butter is very helpful. I've also used it on my lips as a balm and as a moisturizer for my face. I like that it melts easily with just the warmth of my skin. I know that Vitamin A and Vitamin E are good for my skin. However, I wasn't sure what Vitamin F was. If you are curious like I am I discovered that Vitamin F is two essential fatty acids: omega-3 and omega-6. These are typically consumed in the foods we eat, but applying them to my skin seems like a benefit too. Overall I feel this shea butter is a good moisturizer for my skin.

You can purchase Adovia Pure Shea Butter here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment