Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ageless by Thera Vita Review



About Ageless Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Ageless by Thera Vita's organically infused hyaluronic acid smooths away the appearance of fine lines in seconds and helps keep moisture in and external irritants out to preserve the integrity of the skin and maintain a natural beauty and glow. It also increases the strength and elasticity of the skin for a firmer look. It has antioxidant properties eliminates sun spots caused by sun, pollution or smoking. It contains organic herbs such as aloe, witch hazel, MSM, green tea, vitamin A, C, E, jojoba oil, and geranium oil. Great for all skin types.

My Experience
This serum feels very nice on my skin. I like how cool and soothing it feels when I apply it. I feel like the organic herbal infusion gives this hyaluronic serum a little something extra. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin ready for my moisturizer. It has a light floral scent that isn't overpowering. The pump dispenser is very convenient and with two pumps I can cover my entire face. Overall I like the results I've seen so far.

You can purchase Ageless by Thera Vita here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment