Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil Review



About InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil
Our Deep Cleansing Facial Oil contains the perfect blend of ingredients that melt away dirt, impurities and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils or disturbing the natural pH balance. This energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and nourished. Our Facial Oil Cleanser is made with natural ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Tamanu Oil, Hemp Oil, and more. Massage onto skin to gently and effectively remove dirt, impurities and makeup. Our nonabrasive facial wash contains many key active ingredients that work to clean your face and pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Strong enough to be used as a makeup remover - can even tackle eye liner and mascara!

My Experience
I was skeptical at first that an oil could effectively be used as a cleanser. Wouldn't I need to wash my face again after I used it? I was surprised to find that this was not the case! This cleansing oil is wonderful! The pump dispenser is convenient. I found two pumps to be the right amount to use on my face. It is very gentle on my skin, and after I rinse my face it feels smooth with added moisture. I've found that I can use it daily and my skin doesn't feel oily. The oils are absorbed quickly after I gently blot my face to dry it. Makeup and other skin products can be used on top of it as well. Overall I'm enjoying this all natural organic cleanser.

Connect with InstaNatural
Facebook
Twitter
Google +
YouTube
Purchase here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment