Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream Review



About Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream
Adovia Mineral Skin Care has been producing skin care products for ten years with thousands of satisfied customers and a proven track record. Our formulation experts specialize in hair & skin care products made from Dead Sea Mud and Dead Sea Salt. Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia's quick absorbing and non-greasy, daily face moisturizer. Contains an active complex of Dead Sea Minerals from Dead Sea Salt for natural moisture balance. Contains natural oils and aloe vera gel for a deep hydration that lasts all day.

My Experience
Adovia has so many great products, and this one is no different. I found this day cream to be thicker than some of the other moisturizers I've used. Just a dab goes a long way. It takes a little longer for it to completely absorb, but the results are great. It has a very light fresh fragrance that I find appealing. I also like that it contains Aloe Vera, Grape Seed oil, and Chamomile extract. Overall it makes my skin feels protected and nourished.

You can purchase Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment