Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review



About InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask
Our Argan Oil Hair Mask contains a superior collection of high-quality natural and organic ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more - that work together to moisturize and nurture hair. This nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. Obtain healthy, youthful hair, even with blow drying, straightening and curling. Our complex formula is designed to restore health to damaged strands to enhance texture and shine. This deep conditioning treatment permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration. Limp and lifeless hair can be transformed in as little as 15 minutes.

My Experience
I try to be gentle to my hair, but it still shows signs of damage. I have dry split ends. This hair mask worked well. I like how thick it is. It is easy to apply too. I just had to wash my hair and then comb in enough to cover my hair. Then I would put it up in a bun and leave it for about 10 minutes. Next, I would rinse and towel dry. It gives my hair a nice boost with extra shine. I like knowing that I'm using an organic and natural ingredient beauty product. I also like the way my hair smells after using the Argan mask. Overall I like that my hair looks healthier after I use it.

Connect with InstaNatural
Facebook
Twitter
Google +
YouTube
Purchase here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment