Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

Vita Nut Milk Bag Review



About Vita Nut Milk Bag
Save time, get better yield & less waste with no stretching or tearing! Our nut milk bag is made with a premium, tight weave, fine 200 micron monofilament mesh. this durable, high quality material is perfect for squeezing without tearing or ripping the bag. This means less waste and smoother, better tasting nut milks, juices, yogurts and cold brew coffee that you only have to filter once.

I added dried blueberries and toasted coconut for my afternoon snack.
My Experience
This is my first time trying a nut milk bag. I was excited to try making my own greek yogurt. I liked that I was able to hang the bag by the drawstring. I didn't have to 'babysit' the bag to be sure it was straining properly. The results were delicious! I found the quality of this bag to be very good. The double stitching around the bottom gave me confidence that it could withstand multiple uses. It was easy to clean and dried quickly too. Next I'm going to try making almond milk. I think will be a good tool to have in my kitchen.

Visit Vita Nut Milk Bag
You can also purchase Vita Nut Milk Bag here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment