Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Amazing Reef Coloring Book Review



About The Amazing Reef Coloring Book
Adult coloring books are growing in popularity because thousands of people find it relaxing, helps you decompress, and let their inner child out to play while opening up creativity. Many of the books on the market are centered on patterns but we cater to you reef lovers. They are a little more detailed than a child's book but also designed for you to interpret the colors as you want to see them. These pages were patterned for you to enjoy your free time diving into one of your passions, the ocean. You should not be limited to the color palette you see in your tank or on your next reef dive. Pick a color at random and jump in.


I gave this book to my husband and these are his thoughts:
I don’t know who Christina Duncan is but her name is on the worst coloring book I have ever seen. The photos on the back are of beautiful fish and coral reef. Then someone loaded them into Photoshop, turned them B&W and then applied the color pencil effect. That’s it. They didn’t even adjust the settings. There are no clear lines to separate colors, it’s blurry and crappy. Also, if I took another 5 minutes to research (which I will not do), I’d probably find that these pictures are from a stock photo collection that you can pay to license. (istock, shutterstock or just a royalty-free google search.) Worst coloring book ever!

You can purchase The Amazing Reef Coloring Book here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment