Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Great Places Coloring Book Review



About the Great Places Coloring Book
Coloring has been a popular way of calming the mind and keeping the hands busy. For hundreds of years, princes and paupers alike have enjoyed this creative way of expressing oneself on a black and white canvas. Young or old, rain or shine, you're sure to love Halden Zimmermann's latest coloring book of all his favorite places from around the United States.



My Husbands Experience
So, I just wrote a review of what I thought was the worst coloring book ever. I was wrong!
(Since both these coloring books were published by the same company, recycling stock photos with poor photoshop skills, I’m going to recycle my review.)
I don’t know who Christina Duncan Halden Zimmermann is but her his name is on the worst coloring book I have ever seen.
The photos on the back are of beautiful fish and coral reef famous US landmarks like Hoover Dam and a horse. Then someone loaded them into Photoshop, turned them B&W and then applied the color pencil effect. That’s it. They didn’t even adjust the settings. There are no clear lines to separate colors, it’s blurry and crappy.
Also, if I took another 5 minutes to research (which I will not do), I’d probably find that these pictures are from a stock photo collection that you can pay to license. (istock, shutterstock or just a royalty-free google search.) 
The ACTUAL Worst coloring book ever!

You can purchase Halden Zimmermann's Great Places Coloring Book here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment