Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mamaway UltraComfort Seamless Maternity & Nursing Bra Review



About Mamaway UltraComfort Seamless Maternity & Nursing Bra
Mamaway maternity & nursing bra has all the right features and benefits that will help you through pregnancy as smoothly as possible. This nursing bra features a one-piece molded design that stretches up to 3 cups providing you proper structural support, wide shoulder straps and side panels for an even weight distribution, underwire-free support for tender and swollen breasts and one hand drop-down clips designed for easy feeding. It feels soft and seamless on your skin, almost as if you’re wearing nothing underneath. It also has extended bra hooks for easy adjustment, and padding that can be removed when wearing breast pads. This maternity and nursing bra is easy and ideal to wear during pregnancy and very helpful when breastfeeding your new baby. 


My Experience
I'm nursing my fourth baby so I have tried a lot of bras in the past! This one ranks towards the top of my list. The fabric is very soft and stretches around my ribcage making it very comfortable. It is wire free so there isn't any poking or pinching. One unique feature is the removable padding is made to fit perfectly inside the cup. This means that there aren't any odd lines or bumps from the insert. They do give a very smooth silhouette when wearing a fitted top. However, I really don't need any extra padding, so I prefer to remove them. I'd like it if the shoulder straps were a bit wider, especially for a larger size. The clasp on the cup is easily opened with one hand, which is especially helpful when holding a squirmy baby. It's a little more difficult to close it with one hand because the hook will move up towards my shoulder. Another thing that makes this one of my favorites is that it has a full drop cup, so I don't have to try to work around extra fabric while trying to get my daughter to latch. To extend the life of this bra I would recommend hand washing, or what I do is use a mesh laundry bag on the gentle cycle and then hang dry. To top it all off I love the color, purple is my favorite!

You can purchase the Mamaway Nursing Bra here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment