Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

Live Infinitely Muscle Stick Roller Review


About the Live Infinitely Muscle Stick Roller
Live Infinitely massage sticks are the highest quality muscles rollers available which are guaranteed to meet and exceed your expectations. Durable flex resistant stainless steel core, allowing you to be as aggressive as you need without the fear of bending it. ABS plastic rollers, which are squeak free, durable and BPA free. 18" design, giving you the ability to work those hard to reach muscles. Ergonomic soft rubber handgrips. Dependable and long lasting for everyday use in recovery or pre/post workouts.

My Husbands Experience
I have been using a foam roller for a few years now and it's great. The only problem is getting smaller areas that are too hard for me to isolate with that big foam roller. Now that I have this stick roller, I'm getting the best of both worlds. The roller has nice soft grips and I'm able to comfortably work on my shins, the tendons on the backs of my knees, the T-Band of my quads and any place that needs targeted, isolated treatment. There are seven individual rollers between the handles and it would be nice if they didn't yank out the hair on my legs. Solved that by wearing some pants while using it. It's a perfect piece to my post workout stretching routine. Along with a racket ball that I use for my instep and deltoids, I'm finally feeling no pain. 

You can purchase the Live Infinitely Muscle Stick Roller here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment