Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Aposon Mens Unique Dual Time Design Watch Review


About Aposon Mens Unique Dual Time Design Watch
Dual dial design with two time zone, decorative compass and thermometer, leather band, bring you the lead edge fashion. Also make it a great gift for family or friends. Durable stainless steel case cover with normal water proof, soft PU leather watch band provide you comfortable wearing experience. Combines quality, leading edge fashion, and value. CITIZEN Japanese Quartz Movement, provide precise and accurate time keeping. Normal daily use waterproof (Please DONOT wear this watch underwater). Perfect for all kind of business, casual, indoor activities or daily use. 

My Husbands Experience
This is a fun watch and I really like it! It feels like I'm wearing a cockpit on my wrist. There are four dials; the top two are non-working compass and thermometer. The two bottom dials are 12-Hour clock faces that can be set independently. It would have been really cool if the compass and thermometer worked but this is a very inexpensive watch.
The watch is huge and the faux-leather strap is in the correct proportion and it looks really good on my wrist. I'm 6'8" and have huge arms, this watch looks normal on someone my size. The only thing I wish was different, would be that the back of the watch is flat. It covers the entire top of my wrist and it would be even better if it had a slight curve to fit my wrist.

You can purchase the Aposon Mens Watch here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment