Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Math Dice Chase Review



About Math Dice Chase
Math Dice Chase is one part hot potato and one part math! Players begin by arranging themselves in a circle. You and the player directly across from you each roll a set of 12-sided dice and race to multiply your numbers together. Quickly shout out the answer and pass the dice as fast as you can. Think fast - this math game is a race - and you don't want to get caught with both sets of dice! Math Dice Chase helps improve multiplication skills, and can be adapted for younger learners to practice addition and subtraction. It's perfect for the classroom!


Our Experience
Mr. O is in fourth grade and has always loved math. This is the perfect game for him. He has been doing multiplication since first grade. The two of us played it and of course he won. It would be even more fun with more players. And with this set up to six can play. We also played with his younger brother by modifying the rules and getting him to practice addition. I love that it comes with it's own carrying pouch so it can easily be tossed in a bag and taken with us.  I see us also playing this at restaurants while waiting for food. This is a great way to help kids learn math while making it fun! I think this would also make an awesome gift for a math lover. 

Connect with Think Fun
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
You can purchase Math Dice Chase here.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment