Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask
For centuries, the Berber women of Morocco have treated their hair and skin with pure organic Argan oil.
Often called liquid gold, argan oil is a super rich antioxidant, full of essential fatty acids and more than
double the vitamin E found in olive oil.

For even more benefits to your hair, this intense, restorative hair mask also contains organic Aloe Juice, organic Castor Oil,
organic Coconut Oil and Pro-Vitamin B5 to deliver instant, long-lasting rejuvenation and life to your hair.
- Penetrates hair shaft to restore essential moisture 
- Reconstructs and replenishes dull, weak, and damaged hair 
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, parabens, fragrances or artificial ingredients 

- Vegan certified, cruelty free

My Experience
I have long hair of a medium thickness. Following the instructions I applied this to my hair when it was wet. The cream is thick enough to scoop out and not run everywhere. I left it in for about 10 minutes. I rinsed it out and let my hair air dry. It definitely looks like my hair is shiner and has more life in it. Although it can be used daily I found that my results were just as good if I used it twice a week. The scent is very mild and not overpowering which I like too. I also like that it is paraben and sulfate-free as well as cruelty-free.

You can purchase Organic Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment