Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
About Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner
Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.

Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.

Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp. 

Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.


Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. 

My Experience
I really like this conditioner. It is easy to comb through my hair and it rinses well too. My scalp feels good and my hair looks and feels soft. It also has a wonderful fresh scent.

You can purchase Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment