Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

100% Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil
Do you have dry skin or dry brittle hair? Emu Oil has MANY benefits.

Emu oil can help to restore skin elasticity, which is helpful for stretch marks, acne and smoothing wrinkles. Its anti-inflammatory, hypo-allergenic, non-pore irritating properties make pure emu oil great skin moisturizers. It is safe, gentle and won't irritate the skin or clog pores.

Another great application of emu oil is for hair and scalp health. The fatty acids in emu oil make it ideal for dry hair and scalp issues. Emu oil’s natural deep moisturizing properties along with added botanical oils like rosemary oil can even help promote hair growth. This combination of emu oil with pure essential oils also leave hair soft, shiny, silky and full of body.

My Experience
This product can be used in so many different ways. It's great for your skin, but I especially like it in my hair. I applied it two different ways and both made my hair shine. I applied it both to my dry hair as well as my hair just after I got out of the shower. My hair is fairly long so I thought the I should use a little extra. I used about three pumps and it was more than enough. It was instantly noticeable when I applied it to my dry hair. It made my hair look shiner, straighter and smoother. When I applied it to my damp hair it gave very similar results. Overall, I preferred applying it to my hair while it was damp because I feel that the result was a more even application.
You can see the results in the pictures below.

Before

After

Connect with InstaNatural
You can purchase InstaNatural 100% Pure Emu Oil here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment