Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Nail Clippers by Simply Essentials Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Nail Clippers by Simply Essentials
Large Stainless steel nail clippers for thick nails. The cutting edge is ultra sharp and ensures nails are easy to cut. Good for precise cutting. Great new style with satin matte finish, includes catchall for clippings and a edge guard. Professional nail clippers. Heavy duty design. Includes one year guarantee.

My Experience
These nail clipper are large which is very helpful for toenails. The blades are sharp and easily cut through thick nails. I like the side guards that catch the nail clippings. I did find that I needed to empty it between each nail, but at least it kept the clippings in the trash and off my floor. The matte finish is very attractive too.
These would make a great gift for Father's Day!

Nail Clippers by Simply Essentials can be purchased here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment