Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Comfortable Sleep Mask, Ear Plugs & Carry Case Review


About Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask
Shades out light from all directions to help you relax and fall asleep more quickly and easily. Patented contoured and stylish foam mask enables eye movements such as blinking and REM. Plus it won't smudge your make-up. Perfect for both men and women, and shift workers.

My Experience
In order to let my sons find their way to the bathroom at night we keep the light on. Unfortunately the light shines right onto my pillow at night. I've been known to pull the covers over my head in order to fall asleep. I was excited to try the Bedtime Bliss Sleep Mask. The mask is unique. The molded foam keeps the mask from pressing on my eyes which was very nice. The elastic strap is adjustable with velcro so it was easy to find the right fit. I usually removed the mask after a couple hours because I tend to sleep on my side and I would notice my ear pressing on the elastic. I even tried one night putting the elastic over my ear, but that didn't get me to keep it on all night. If I was able to sleep on my back all night I don't think I would have a problem. The ear plugs would be useful if someone was using this for daytime sleep, like a swing shift worker. I like that it come with a case for storage. I also like that the mask is washable.

You can purchase Bedtime Bliss Mask, Ear Plugs & Case here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment