Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Alphabet Jumbled Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


About Alphabet Jumbled
5 fun steps in Alphabet Jumbled to learn your A B C!
▶ KNOW YOUR A B C - Recognize the 26 letters
▶ FLASH CARDS - Familiarize with the ABCs
▶ EASY JUMBLE - Start un-jumbling 5 letters jumbles
▶ JUMBLE A-Z - Arrange the alphabets in the correct order in the shortest time possible!

▶ JUMBLE CHALLENGE - Can you un-jumbled all the letters under a minute?


Our Experience
This is a great app for all three of my boys. Mr. C is just learning to identify each letter, so the Know Your ABC is just where is needs to be. Mr. R is going into kindergarten. He is benefiting from the Flash Cards and the Easy Jumble. I like that the Easy Jumble give the satisfaction of completing the challenge and motivates him to try again. He can do the Jumble A-Z but it does take him a while and sometime leads to frustration. Mr. O loves trying to beat the timer in the Jumble Challenge. He is quite competitive. So no matter what level you child might be at, Alphabet Jumbled gives them something to work on.



You can purchase Alphabet Jumbled here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment