Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask Review



About Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask
  • Ancient Skin Healing Facial Mud Mask Direct From The Dead Sea Contains 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed
  • Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
  • Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients - free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified


My Experience
I like that this mask is made with natural and organic ingredients. It was easy to apply to my skin with just my fingertips. The mask was easy to remove with a washcloth and warm water. The scent is a little too strong for me. I think it was the Eucalyptus Oil. It made my eyes water. It's recommended to leave the mask on for 10 minute, but I only did for about 5 minutes. Nonetheless, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. It's also good to note that for best results the mask should not be used more than once a week. This will keep the mask from drying out your skin. 

You can purchase Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment