Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme Review



About Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme
Organic, chemical-free cream deodorant that really works! Organic arrowroot powder absorbs wetness naturally Organic Shea butter soothes and moisturizes dry skin. Coconut oil has natural anti-bacterial properties as well as soothes and conditions the skin. Organic peppermint and organic tea tree essential oils provide anti-bacterial and germ-killing anti-septic properties. It leaves you feeling confidently cool, fresh and clean.


My Experience
Because our skin absorbs everything we put on it, I like knowing that the ingredient are safe and natural. This deodorant is aluminum-free.It is not an antiperspirant so I would notice that my underarms were sometimes damp, so the arrowroot didn't keep me completely dry. This may be more of a problem when the weather gets even warmer. It also feels good on my skin. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly without any residue. On the down side it comes in a tub so the only way to apply it is with your fingers, which can feel a little messy. The best part about this deodorant is the smell. The tea tree oil and peppermint are invigorating. I encourage you to take a look the the other items they offer. In the future I'd love to try the Hand Cream with Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil.  

You can purchase Vanilla Mint Deodorant Creme here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Deodorant cream works best if used after taking showers and drying the body including armpits where you are preferring to use it. Boys’ deodorant are also available in creams and are chosen more by the pre-teen or teenage kids because they can work for several hours.

    ReplyDelete