Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Orchid Origami Paper Review



About Orchid Origami Paper
Orchid Origami Paper is intended for origami paper folders of all ages and all skill levels. You can be young, old, a novice, or an experienced folder, but no matter what, you'll have fun and can find enjoyment from this unique paper crafting experience. Our kit comes with everything you need to start creating beautiful and original origami art. These gorgeous folding papers feature 10 different vibrant colors that help you create unique works of art every time. Orchid Origami Paper needs no glue, tape, string, or wire; just pull out the folding sheets you like, follow the simple directions, and in no time you'll have created a unique work of art! Though our paper may be simple, origami exemplifies the ability of the human mind to solve problems and create beautiful harmony. Not only will you feel relaxed and peaceful while you craft, you'll find new and interesting ways to create all kinds of new creatures and objects.



Our Experience
Orchid Origami Paper is easy to work with. The ten different colors are very vivid. Because there are 500 sheets in the package I wasn't afraid to make mistakes or let my youngest son take part in making his own creation. Because of the variety of ages I looked for a pattern that wasn't too complicated. I found a bunny pattern that seemed just right, especially for the upcoming Easter holiday. It was also a great way to teach them how to focus and follow directions. This was a very easy and fun activity to do with my boys. 

I love the crazy bunny face, on the left, Mr. C drew.
You can purchase Orchid Origami Paper here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment