Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

The Universe Verse Review



About The Universe Verse
The Universe Verse is a scientifically-accurate, rhyming, graphic guide to the origins of the universe, life on Earth and the human race. This beautiful and colorful 110-page, hardcover book introduces and illuminates the most fundamental, factual features of our existence in a way that is engaging and accessible to a wide audience, including young children.

My Experience
I shared this with my oldest son and he really enjoyed it. The illustrations are intricate and detailed and at time whimsical. It's a great book to read aloud with it's rhyming text. I like that it can both educate and entertain at the same time. I enjoyed the line, "The number of galaxies is way past the millions, made up of stars that number in billions, and whose atoms add up to some bazillion gazillions!" It is certainly a book that can be enjoyed by all ages. This would make a great gift or coffee table book.

You can purchase The Universe Verse here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment