Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

6000 Piece Loom Bands Review


About Loom Bands

600 Each of Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Black, White, Turquoise, and Orange. Individually wrapped by color! 10 individual bags means no color bleed and makes it super easy for kids to organize. Also, included are 200 hooks. They are are BPA-free, Phthalates-free, Lead-free, and Chromium-free.


My Experience
These are a lot of fun! I know they are best used with a loom, but after the move I haven't been able to find ours. So we just used out hands to create simple chain bracelets. There are plenty of hooks to create lots of bracelets and necklaces. The colors are very bright and coordinate well with each other. Mr. O usually goes for the darker ones while his brothers like yellow and orange. It's very helpful that they are presorted by color so we don't need to hunt for matching bands. Overall, these make for a great quite time activity and because there are 6000 bands they can make some for all of their friends too!

You can purchase them here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment