Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace Review



About Teething Necklace from KG Baby
Provides soothing pain relief within a few hours. No more sleepless nights! Reduces drooling and the bumpy neck and chest rashes. Boosts the immune system to fight gum inflammation. Recover full energy and avoids fever & fussiness. 100% Natural. No chemicals or negative side-effects. Highest quality ancient amber, certified authentic from Eastern Europe. Each amber bead is double knotted on both sides for safety. Easy-to-use screw clasp keeps the necklace secure. Includes a beautiful sheer organza gift pouch. 



My Experience
This necklace is beautiful! I like the three color tones of amber that are used. The beads are asymmetrical adding to the charm. The several safety features make me feel confident that if it was to break the rest of the beads would still be secure. It is a good size for an infant as well as a toddler. Best of all this is a 100% natural remedy for teething. I look forward to using this with out new little one come August.

You can purchase the Amber Teething Necklace here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment