Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

No-Tie Shoelaces by FastMile Review



About No-Tie Shoelaces by FastMile
One size fits all – 47 inches length – easy to adjust with no tools required. Recommended installing while the foot is inserted in the shoe to allow for a more custom feel. Installation instructions included in packaging. Very convenient for children, elderly and those with limited mobility – no need for tying shoes. Perfect time saver – never worry about tying your shoes again during any activity. Elastic cords distribute pressure of laces evenly over your feet and are more comfortable than any regular laces. It gives you better feel and allows increasing your performance during any activity. Strong lace lock keeps your laces at perfect tightness. Reflective cords increase your visibility and safety.

My Experience
These laces are very easy to put into a pair of shoes. I chose to put them into Mr. O's shoes. It's true that there aren't any special tools needed, but you will need a pair of scissors to cut the excess off the end of the laces, especially if you are putting them on a smaller pair of shoes. He had no problem tightening and loosening them after I showed them how to do it, he is eight. Younger children might need more assistance. These can certainly make the process of putting shoes on quicker with a toddler. I'm looking forward to putting them in my tennis shoes to make them easier to put on when I'm 6-9 months pregnant! My husband thought they changed the look of the shoe somewhat. Overall, they perform well and take the worry out of my laces coming untied.

You can purchase FastMile No-Tie Shoelaces here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment