Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review



About Teething Necklace and Bracelet
The teething necklace and bracelet are made of 100% food grade silicone and is BPA-Free, FDA approved, PVC-Free, Latex-Free, Rubber-Free, Lead-Free silicone. It contains no vinyl, phthalates, plastic, nitrosamines, cadmium, or heavy metals. They are taste and smell-free. 100% safe for your infant. Forget about toxic remedies like teething gel and tablets. Soft, chewy beads provide natural pain relief for your baby's teeth. It can also be frozen or placed in the freezer so your little one can chew on cold beads. Like a toy, it can keep your baby entertained while being held or carried. It can keep your baby from pulling your hair or face while nursing. Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and care. It can also be boiled for sterilization.

My Experience
This set is very attractive. It comes in four different colors: Black, Blue, Magenta and Turquoise. It has a breakaway clasp so if it gets yanked it will come apart, a great safety feature. The flexible beads are each about an inch and a half long. I like how the facets make them reflect the light. The beads are strung on a ribbon, and between each bead there is a knot. I found that every now and then, because it is a continuous string of beads, that the silicone texture would catch my hair. The bracelet matches and is comfortable to wear. I can't wait for baby number four to really test them out.



You can purchase the set here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment