Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Arts and Crafts Organizing Box Review


About the Arts and Crafts Organizing Box


This is your organizer for every nook and cranny of your craft room. Its innovative, versatile design helps to make organization chic and storage stylish. It will inspire you to try new and exciting projects while keeping your supplies organized. It is great for holding your craft or DIY supplies making organizing easy and never boring.

My Experience
This organizer is very versatile. Currently we are using it as an art box. It holds our craft sticks, glues, pom poms, googly eyes, and some beads. It works best for smaller items. The top compartment isn't large enough to hold pens or markers, which I would find a little more useful. So far I like the durability, it has held up to my 6 and 3 year old using it. The latch is secure and at the same time it is easy to open when needed. I also like that it is clear so we don't have to guess what is inside, which is especially useful if you have more than one box. I wish it was a bit larger overall to accommodate a few bigger items. Depending on your needs this could be the perfect box for your storage needs.

You can purchase the Arts and Crafts Organizing Box here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment