Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Skin & Nail Treatment Review


About Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment
The Skin & Nail Treatment is a deep moisturizer that repairs dry skin. Specifically formulated for skin and nails, it promotes a soft supple cuticle, while repairing existing hand and nail damage. Enhances nails for a shiny appearance and healthy looking cuticles. Treatment may also be used on body in areas where dry skin is present. Excellent for healing scars and stretch marks. The formula is 100% natural, paraben and chemical free. It is hypoallergenic, gentle and can be used for all skin types.


My Experience
This creme feels very nourishing. It is thicker than a regular lotion. It can be used multiple times a day, but I preferred to use it just before I went to bed. It takes about ten minutes to absorb completely. I also like that it is made in the USA. Lastly, it has a unique smell. It took me a few applications to place what I thought it smelled like. My husband thought it smelled a bit like frosting, but I would say it smells more like a freshly opened tub of Play Doh. Overall, I found this to be effective on my hand, nails and dry elbows.

You can purchase Lady Soma Skin & Nail Treatment here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment