Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Motivate Your Child Action Plan Review


About Motivate Your Child Action Plan
Dr. Scott Turansky coaches parents and their children every week in his office and on the phone. The Motivate Your Child Action Plan book gives parents the tools to implement the same process to produce change in any family. Instead of relying on reward/punishment models, Motivate Your Child Action Plan helps parent use a heart-based strategy to develop a tailored plan for each unique child. Twelve audio programs can be downloaded to the device of your choice which contain guidance from Dr. Turansky and Mrs. Miller on the development of your plan. This book is about moral and spiritual development in children and is based on a study of the conscience in the Bible.

Our Experience
Raising a child comes with many challenges. This book helps craft a unique plan for each child. I knew the first plan I needed was one to help Mr. R with his resistance to doing his homework. Whenever it came time to do his homework he would make excuses, complain and refuse to try doing any of it. By crafting a plan and being able to point out his strengths I saw some improvements. It is still an ongoing process. I was pleased that last week he was able to finish his assignments with less resistance. I celebrate even small victories! I think this process will work with his brothers as well.

Connect with the National Center for Biblical Parenting
Website
Facebook
Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment