Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Artist Brush Set Review



About Santa Fe Art Supply Brush Set
Express yourself with 15 professional long wooden polished handles (12 inch).
Create an ultimate array of art projects. Ideal variety of sizes (000-12) & shapes (round, flat, filbert, fan, wide).
Perfect for Oil, Acrylic, Watercolor, Ink, Gauche and Face Paint on any canvas.
Soft Precision Synthetic Hair Brush Tips. Smooth flow of paint. Hand selected for your ultimate art project.
Secure portable storage - longer life with elegant black zipper case. Convenient portability. Includes internal stand for easy paintbrush access.

My Experience
I remember paining with my grandma when I was little. We would paint pictures of cats and landscapes. One Christmas I got my own set of acrylic paints and brushes. These brushes are excellent quality. The variety of brushes makes it easy to make broad strokes as well as adding details. The storage case that they come with is wonderful. I like that it zips up and converts into a stand. Such nice features for someone that paints away from home. With proper care I think these brushes will last me for years.

You can purchase the Artist Brush Set here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment